A few items in this post…….
1. Schedules for this weekend can be found at the following links:
- Oahe Elite 12s in Mitchell – Saturday
- Oahe Elite 14s in Jamestown – Saturday updated! 4/7
- Oahe Elite 15s in Mitchell – Sunday
- Oahe Elits 16s in Sioux Falls -Sunday available! please sign the two forms!
2. We have a limited number of T-shirts available in various sizes. (Each player already has one). We’d like to sell these to parents and family members for $15 each or two for $25 for those that are interested.
- Please bring money to practice and pick up your shirt, or have your daughter do so.
- First come, first serve.
- Limited quantities available ranging from Adult Medium to Adult X-Large.
- Checks can be made payable to “Oahe JOs”.
(Youth sizes can be purchased upon request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can bring the right sizes to practice).
3. We’ve revived the “Player of the Month” award! This is a club-wide honor that is awarded to athletes that have contributed to their team’s success through performance, attitude, and leadership. They are supportive of teammates, and/or have shown immense improvement in the last 30 days.
Coaches have chosen Morkeia Mutchelknaus of the 12s Team as the March 2015 Player of the month! Also nominated this month were Abbi Kitts (15s) and Ashton Smith (16s). Congratulations to the athletes that have been nominated and selected. Thank you for making Oahe Elite Volleyball a better program!